I have decided to make a dream journal. I've always found dreams to be very interesting. Since I was young I have had many recurring dreams and even lucid dreams. I don't think people have dreams that mean nothing so I'm going to keep track of my dreams from now on and see if I can learn more about myself.
Dream #1:
Last night I dreamt that I was trying to tell my ex husband how bad he hurt me by taking the boys from me. He kept telling me that it wasn't him; it was his aunt. I was asking him questions and crying hysterically and the only time I've ever felt that way was the day I found out another girl was living at "our" house and had moved her stuff into our room. It was a moment of panic and confusion... I felt like I was dying. I couldn't breath and I was actually turning blue. My arms and hands went completely numb and stiff. This dream just made me remember all the hurt he caused me and all the questions that were never answered. He was telling me at least I get to see the boys twice a month. I was just baffled he would say that to me because he has the boys every day aside from every first, third and fifth weekends of the month.
I was heart broken and trying to hit him in my dream and make him understand the hurt he has caused me. Then he grabbed both of my arms and held them down and I kept bawling my eyes out. The feelings I was having then transferred into him through his hands holding onto my arms. He suddenly started crying and telling me that he could finally feel how I felt and he wanted to change it. He actually felt guilt for what he had done to me.
I only wish he could really feel that way in real life.
I then had a second dream that I was looking in a large dictionary called a "wikipedia." When I flipped it over it said "WATCHTOWER" in big gold letters. I asked a girl where it came from and she told me it was her father's. Then she proceeded to go to a book shelf and pulled out a book she called"The Jehovah" it was just a regular bible though and didn't say Jehovah on it.
I often think that dreams are signs of the future, health or some form of therapy for your emotional well-being. Maybe last nights dream was my mind's way of trying to help me cope with what happened to me almost four years ago with my ex husband... and maybe there was also a spiritual sign from God trying to guide me along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment