Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dream #2

Last night I dreamt that I was in a house looking out the window at the neighbors who were sitting under a tree.  They were both wearing white shirts.  The man was playing acoustic guitar and the woman was singing.  Then I changed the channel to see that it was a live broadcast of them auditioning for American Idol.  I told my sister, who was sitting next to me.  We thought it was really neat because our house was on tv in the background and we knew we were sitting right behind the window watching them as their cameras were watching "us."

Then I got inside of our minivan and my dad was there and he pushed the van so it was swaying side to side and I kept telling him to stop because it was making me sick.  My grandmother then showed up and was on the live American Idol auditions talking about this couple... but she asked me if we had anything she could drink in the house.  I said, "Dr.Pepper" and she looked at me like I was insane.  So then I told he we had some apple juice.  

The next dream was more of a nightmare.  For some reason I was walking outside in a dark city looking for something... I wasn't sure what until I went into a specific store.  The store was full of candles, incense, spell books, potions and things like that.  There was also a woman in there who was trying to help me find what I needed.  She asked me some questions about my sex life and tried to help me with my issues.  Then I saw two men get out of a truck with guns so I ran and hid underneath the stairs in the front of the building.  There was a young girl with me.  The men weren't alone... they had a couple of other women and a few other me with them and went into the shop and shot some people and stole some things.  One of the men heard the girl under the stairs with me and shot her in the head.  I stayed calm and tried not to show much emotion.  I proceeded to tell the man not to shoot me because I was feeling frisky and wanted to have one last sexual encounter before my death.  Strange, I know.  
The guy agreed to take me along with him and his crew.  He found me to be amusing and a breath of fresh air.  We rode  to his house where there was a big party going on.  They acted as if nothing had happened and no one had been killed.  The guy told me he wasn't going to kill me and he gave me five pills to take and a beer.  I asked what the pill were and he told me it was Ephedrine but I knew it was ectasy.  I said I needed to pee first and he told me to put on some lip gloss when I was done.  I threw some of the pills down the sink and took half of one of them because I was afraid he would be too suspicious if I didn't.  I ended up making out with a girl at the house and then I realized I had gum in my mouth so I kept trying to pull the sticky gum off of my teeth.  I kept pulling the gum out and throwing it on the floor.  

I've had dreams like this before with the gum... maybe someday I'll figure out what that means.

0 comments:

Post a Comment